Kouwenaar Advocatuur has felt at home with SMEs for a long time. Being a small, efficient and specialised law firm ourselves, we understand your situation in a way that no-one else can. The financial and busin ss interests involved in corporate law are often substantial.
Being a relatively small law firm in the middle of the Netherlands, you can be sure of a personal approach, enormous commitment, efficiency and a customised specialist approach. What’s more, we know the local market, specifically: we have focused for many years on the Gooi-Eem region and Flevoland, but we have also spent years working for subsidiaries of foreign companies that operate in the Netherlands. Your interests are in good hands when you turn to Kouwenaar Advocatuur.
We will protect you and your company from legal pitfalls, while never losing sight of human and commercial aspects.
We are there to advise you on (Dutch law):
- drafting partnership and commercial agreements
- drafting franchise, agency and distribution agreements
- drafting general terms and conditions and commercial contracts
- drafting contracts for professional services and all that these entail
- risk management in the field of professional and director’s liability
- drafting acquisition agreements (assets/liabilities transactions and share agreements)
- setting up and revising legal business structures and legal forms
- debt collection
- corporate disputes
- choice of legal form and altering a legal form
- establishing and terminating partnerships and joint ventures
- trade name conflicts